Automate your business
More time for you to do the important things.
Many tasks can be automated and improved using web based technologies. Imagine what you could achieve if even a small portion of your day was automated.
Online software or a ‘web app’ can perform tasks from recording and storing important data to performing analysis and anything in between and benefit from being accessible from anywhere there is an internet connection.
If you have ever used Gmail, Evernote, Dropbox or Outlook online then you will be familiar with what a web app can do.
Some common uses of web apps include;
- Business Contact Relation Management
- Project Management
- Sales pipelines and quotations
- Document and media storage
- Bespoke business processes
As a web based solution, there is no need to install software or maintain multiple versions for different operating systems like traditional software, and any amendments or enhancements to the software are instantly available to everyone without the need to wait or take the system offline.
Web apps can also be optimised to work on mobile devices and tablets to give a truly mobile solution to your workforce.
Reduced Stress. Increased reliability.
Data is stored on a server housed in a professional data centre. This is much more secure than maintaining something ‘in-house’ and means you will not lose important data should the worst happen at the office such as theft or fire.
This also means you will always have access to the latest information from your web browser. Left that document at the office for tomorrow mornings meeting? No problem. Log in, download, relax.
Why do I need a web app?
- Automate business processes so you can spend more time on the important things
- Securely access your important information from anywhere at any time
- Centrally stored data allows for seamless collaboration between teams and offices no matter where they are based
- Secure, reliable alternative to ‘in-house’ data management
- Solutions tailored to any requirement
Want to get started on your project? Contact us through email@example.com or phone us at 0800 009 6099. You can also fill out a query form on our contact page.